A PROPERTY CLIENT
Our property client is recognised locally and internationally as Southern Africa’s leading independent real estate group and the country’s most awarded real estate company. Offering a full spectrum of property services, they boast a network of over 300 offices in sub-Saharan Africa and also have offices in the UK, Germany, Mauritius and the Seychelles.
Our client was seeing escalating costs, and managing the telecom infrastructure and multiple suppliers was time-consuming for the internal team.
To gain insight and visibility across multiple vendors into a single view.
Build a culture of cost awareness with targeted reports.
Supplier Independent advice, regarding telecom’s products and services.
Provide expertise and resources to action repeatable and reliable business processes.
Audit all existing PBX hardware and determine whether in use.
Provide benchmark pricing and data points to the client to assist in negotiating new, more competitive rates.
Ensure the successful implementation of a Voice RFP, including drafting the specification, analysing, interviewing, what-if scenario planning and recommendations based on findings.
Manage all Directory Listing contracts and setup authorised signatories.
Manage all supplier disputes from validation to recovery of credits.
Make recommendations based on findings.
JOLT’s supplier-independent Expense Management programme with business process outsourcing, optimisations and regular benchmarking, resulted in signficant savings.
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Regular, minuted meetings ensured strategic/operational focus and accountability.
- Leveraging JOLT’s expertise and resources freed the client’s internal team.
- Baselining all client key metrics was fundamental determining success and providing the mechanism for measurement.
- Regular price benchmarking was key to decreasing spend and fair rates.
- Real-time visibility of key metrics, savings initiatives, tickets and recovered credits kept the team on track.
- Reported and optimised all expired contracts.
- Actionable data combined with JOLT’s reliable and repeatable business processes delivered on direct and indirect costs.
As of January 2021, we are pleased to release a total 12-year saving. This is direct savings derived from expense management, analytics, correcting invoice errors, credits, cancelling unused services and more. This does not account for time/salary savings.
“In an economy where costs are rising our customer spend trend-lines are all on downward trajectories.”